A Sr Financial Analyst Amazon Salary can expect to earn a salary of $89,000 per year. This position is responsible for analyzing financial data and providing recommendations to management. The ideal candidate will have a degree in finance or accounting and at least five years of experience in financial analysis.
Amazon Sr Financial Analyst Salary
The average Sr Financial Analyst Amazon Salary Inc is $85,457. Amazon.com Inc employees with the job title Sr Financial Analyst Amazon make the most with an average annual salary of $85,457.
Amazon Senior Finance Analyst Salary
As a Sr Financial Analyst at Amazon, you will play a key role in Amazon’s growth by providing accurate, timely, and insightful financial analysis to support key decision-making. You will partner with business leaders across the company to deliver actionable insights and recommendations to drive business results. This is a highly visible role within Amazon that offers significant career growth opportunities.
As a Sr. Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- · Conducting financial analysis to support key business decisions
- · Partnering with business leaders to provide insights and recommendations
- · Managing projects and initiatives to improve financial planning and analysis
- · Delivering accurate, timely, and insightful financial reporting
- · Identifying and driving process improvements
- · Supporting ad hoc financial analysis and special projects
— Guest Posting (@GuestpostingA) March 14, 2023
- · 4+ years of relevant work experience in finance, accounting, or business analysis
- · Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or a related field
- · Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- · Ability to think creatively and outside the box
- · Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- · Strong verbal and written communication skills
- · Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- · Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or a related field
- · CPA or MBA preferred
- · 6+ years of relevant work experience in finance, accounting, or business analysis
- · Strong understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- · Experience with financial planning and analysis software (e.g. Hyperion, COGNOS, Business Objects, Tableau)
- · Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Senior Finance Analyst Amazon Salary
As a senior finance analyst at Amazon, your salary will be very competitive. Amazon is known for paying its employees well, and you can expect to earn a good salary as a senior finance analyst. The exact amount you will earn will depend on your experience and qualifications, but you can expect to earn a good salary working at Amazon.
Senior Financial Analyst Amazon Salary
The average Sr Financial Analyst Amazon Salary at Amazon.com is $101,453. Senior Financial Analysts at Amazon.com earn an average bonus of $15,470. Salaries estimates are based on 1,097 salaries submitted anonymously to Glassdoor by Senior Financial Analyst employees.
Amazon Senior Financial Analyst Salary
As an Amazon Sr. Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for providing accurate and timely financial analysis to support business decision-making. This position requires a high level of financial analysis skills, including the ability to develop and interpret complex financial models. You must be able to work independently and be able to effectively communicate your findings to senior management.
The Sr. Financial Analyst position offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including stock options and medical insurance.
If you are a motivated individual with strong financial analysis skills, then this is the position for you!